The Pinnacle SL600 has earned its name and reputation for standing above the rest. Design, Form and Function come together to make Pinnacle the most reliable, durable, and sought after stair lift on the market.
What makes Pinnacle different? It’s what you don’t see, the patented Helical Worm Gear and reinforced Nylon Polymer Gear Rack. This innovative drive system eliminates maintenance, provides you savings with lower energy bills, and delivers a smooth, stable ride you can rely on.
Innovative design for simple care and maintenance
Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350 lb capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Fold-up Rail - Keep Walkways Safe and Clear
Harmar’s exclusive automatic and mechanical folding rail eliminates a trip hazard at the lower landing area. Its operation is automatic, the user does not need to stop or have someone else assist. And since it’s mechanical, there are no additional switches or controls.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – folds as narrow as 10.5” when footrest and seat are folded!
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth and quiet ride
- No grease or lubrication required for nylon polymer gear rack; low maintenance and easy to clean
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy and ergonomic operating control and condition indicator lights
- Operable in a power outage – up to 60 trips!
- Comfortable upholstered seat with full-sized backrest and standard retractable seat belt
- Safety sensors in the footrest and chassis will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- Options/Accessories: Key lock to protect from unauthorized use, Folding rail (increases minimum folded width to 13.0"), Additional track over 16'
- Weight Capacity - 350 lb (159 kg)
- Seat Size - 19" W x 16" D x 18" H
- Speed - 20 FPM
- Folded Width - 10.5"
- Track Length - 15'6" Standard; up to 70'
- Power - 24V DC
- Incline Limits - up to 45°
- Outdoor - No
- Drive System - Nylon Polymer Helical Worm Gear
- Safety Features - Final Limit Switch, Chassis Obstruction Sensors, Centrifugal Overspeed Brake, Swivel Seat Cut-off Switch, Bi-directional Footrest, Obstruction Sensor
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime Warranty, 1-Year Battery
- Optional - Folding Rail