- Made in the USA
- 15 feet of track included
- Deluxe padded seat with extra length fold up arms
- Wireless remotes
- Swivel seat locks in place at landing
- Seat belt
- 350 pound capacity
This lifetime warranty stair lift is made in the USA, with all American parts and labor, by people who have been making stair lifts for over 15 years. It improves mobility and provides peace of mind for homeowners who have trouble walking up and down their own stairs. Meeting the needs of seniors and the disabled, this stair chair lift comes with generous options to enhance the ride and provide full control for the user. An advanced rack and pinion drive and a quiet motor make for a smooth start and a pleasant ride while the soft start-and-stop feature can be used at any time along the way.
This is one of the best values for a chair lift on the market due to its superior quality, 350lb weight limit, and super comfort seat with high back and longer folding armrests. It also has a deluxe retractable seatbelt for greater security during operation. This home chair lift runs on standard 110-watt power and has a useful off-charge beep notification.
Here is a host of other reasons you should consider a stair lift manufactured by Staying Home:
- Nothing attaches to the wall. All the weight is on the stair steps
- High seat backs and low foot rests on both models
- High quality stitching on the seats
- Very low profile track only 2 and 1/2 inches tall, and only 6 and 1/2 inches wide
- 8 foot sections of track weigh only 36 pounds, all aluminum
- Obstruction safety sensors on both, the chassis and the foot rest with beep notification
- 20 trips in reserve if the power goes out
- Plugs in to standard 110 power
- Off charge beep notification
- Wireless seat and landing controls sensing constant pressure
- Chassis mounted auxiliary control switch
- Ultra smooth starts and stops due to rack and pinion drive
- Interior gear rack means no cables to break
- Wireless remotes for upper and lower landings
- Armrests that fold up
Cargo Tray Attachment
Call or Email to request the Cargo Tray Attachment or $215.
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Dimensions: 15" Depth x 28" Long x 5" Tall
- Straps to arms using Velcro straps, making it quick and easy to put on and take off.
We received the two chairs and the accompanying equipment some weeks ago. Since ordering the chairs my wife has significantly recovered strength and asked that I delay installation of those two chairs until her deteriorating health again says that she needs them. I appreciate the good interaction with your staff in my ordering and in your shipping of the two products. I look forward to installing them and using them here in the home at some future time yet to be determined. Thanks for all your help and advice about the chairs.
I had my stair lift install for my wife who had knee surgery and it works great the original batteries where bad but assisted-lifting had new batteries at my door step in 2 days thank you assisted-lifting and thanks to Bob the tech for getting the lift install before my wife returned from the hospital
Great to hear, thanks Mark!
We installed it in less than 3 hours. Great product !
Perfect! Thanks Brian. Glad you could save the money.
Just bought a house with 15 slick very shiny wooden stairs, uncarpeted. It’s wonderful and I feel very safe.
The unit works great!