- Free Shipping
- A 24-foot system can be installed, including handrails, in less than 30 minutes
- Universal components and platforms ensure fewer parts
- Made of durable, lightweight aluminum that does not rust, rot, or decay
- Ramps, platforms, and handrails require minimum assembly
- No anchoring into concrete footings or pads is required
- Architecturally designed for a clean, modern appearance
- Low maintenance
- Can be easily expanded, reconfigured, or moved
- Permanent non-skid surface
- Sides are finished and flush
- No hazardous nuts or bolts protruding into usable ramp area
- 850 pound weight capacity
- 36” width (custom widths also available)
The PATHWAY 3G allows for infinite modular ramp and platform configurations, creating safe and seamless access for both standard and unique entryways. Ramp lengths from 2'-8' and platform sizes up to 8'x5' enable you to overcome any access challenge at your home.
Superior Surface Options:
Choose from three surface options - solid, expanded metal, and perforated - to meet your needs.
- The solid option features an extruded tread surface with raised ribs to provide exceptional slip-resistance.
- Expanded metal utilizes diamond-shaped openings to allow multi-directional traction and reduced surface accumulation.
- The perforated option starts with our popular solid surface tread and adds stamped (punched) holes to provide increased drainage and a functional, architectural design.
Premium Handrail Styles:
Four handrail options are available. These component-based rail options are easy-to-assemble and customize. All styles are made of aluminum and feature a durable finish with a continuous top rail.
- Single rails are a versatile, one-line handrail solution and are the most economical choice.
- The most popular handrail configuration, the two-line rail provides an additional gripping surface by adding a second rail below the continuous top rail.
- Vertical pickets offer an added level of safety, especially for children and small pets. Our pre-assembled aluminum inserts meet the 4-inch sphere rule for spacing.
- Horizontal pickets offer an aesthetic option while maintaining safety. These horizontal inserts run parallel to the topmost rail.
Durable and Safe:
The PATHWAY 3G is made of high-strength aluminum which will not deteriorate in the outdoor elements and features slip-resistant surfaces that maintain traction in any weather. Sides are finished and flush with no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding into the usable ramp area.
The PATHWAY 3G is virtually maintenance free, it will not rust or rot and is constructed from an environmentally friendly material.
The ramp system will not impact your home's property value because it does not alter or add to the structure of the residence - no poured footers, no construction - just simple assembly.
Quick and Efficient Installation:
The PATHWAY 3G installs quickly, which means minimal disruption for you and your family. Typically, a 24-foot system can be installed, including handrails, in less than an hour.
- Made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty.