- Made in the USA
- 15 feet of track included
- Deluxe padded seat with extra length fold up arms
- Wireless remotes
- Swivel seat locks in place at landing
- Seat belt
- 350 pound capacity
This lifetime warranty stair lift is made in the USA, with all American parts and labor, by people who have been making stair lifts for over 15 years. It improves mobility and provides peace of mind for homeowners who have trouble walking up and down their own stairs. Meeting the needs of seniors and the disabled, this stair chair lift comes with generous options to enhance the ride and provide full control for the user. An advanced rack and pinion drive and a quiet motor make for a smooth start and a pleasant ride while the soft start-and-stop feature can be used at any time along the way.
This is one of the best values for a chair lift on the market due to its superior quality, 350lb weight limit, and super comfort seat with high back and longer folding armrests. It also has a deluxe retractable seatbelt for greater security during operation. This home chair lift runs on standard 110-watt power and has a useful off-charge beep notification.
Here is a host of other reasons you should consider a stair lift manufactured by Staying Home:
- Nothing attaches to the wall. All the weight is on the stair steps
- High seat backs and low foot rests on both models
- High quality stitching on the seats
- Very low profile track only 2 and 1/2 inches tall, and only 6 and 1/2 inches wide
- 8 foot sections of track weigh only 36 pounds, all aluminum
- Obstruction safety sensors on both, the chassis and the foot rest with beep notification
- 20 trips in reserve if the power goes out
- Plugs in to standard 110 power
- Off charge beep notification
- Wireless seat and landing controls sensing constant pressure
- Chassis mounted auxiliary control switch
- Ultra smooth starts and stops due to rack and pinion drive
- Interior gear rack means no cables to break
- Wireless remotes for upper and lower landings
- Armrests that fold up
I have not installed the chair yet but the rail (track) system is finished. The track came in three pieces, one long and two short. The installation instructions implied that I should start with the long piece heading up the stair case from the ground floor. The short pieces were equal in length, so I grabbed one and tried aligning it with the long piece. It just would not align and after an eternity I thought, "HEY WAIT" maybe the other one will. Bingo, the last two pieces aligned perfectly. The company should mark the pieces (1,2,3, etc.), stating in the instructions to start with piece 1 at the bottom of the stair case going up. Please do not take this as a complaint, I'm just trying to help other DYI people out there. Chuck
Thank you Chuck! We are passing your feedback along to see if we can get this implemented. Give us a call if you need anything.
Excellent customer service !!
This is an excellent product and I would recommend it to anyone who is having problems going up and down their stairs. The installer did a perfect job and was friendly and respectful.
Great to deal with, arrived when they said it would, could not have been better, would deal with again
Thanks Oliver! We enjoyed working with you and hopefully you'll be back as we expand our product offerings.
overall seems like a great product. I am a large guy I had to change the distance off the stair treads as my weight makes it hit the stair treads..
It's the highest quality stair lift we've sold in 20 years, and glad you agree. Thanks for your review Thomas!