- Made in the USA
- 15 feet of track included
- Deluxe padded seat with extra length fold up arms
- Wireless remotes
- Swivel seat locks in place at landing
- Seat belt
- 350 pound capacity
This lifetime warranty stair lift is made in the USA, with all American parts and labor, by people who have been making stair lifts for over 15 years. It improves mobility and provides peace of mind for homeowners who have trouble walking up and down their own stairs. Meeting the needs of seniors and the disabled, this stair chair lift comes with generous options to enhance the ride and provide full control for the user. An advanced rack and pinion drive and a quiet motor make for a smooth start and a pleasant ride while the soft start-and-stop feature can be used at any time along the way.
This is one of the best values for a chair lift on the market due to its superior quality, 350lb weight limit, and super comfort seat with high back and longer folding armrests. It also has a deluxe retractable seatbelt for greater security during operation. This home chair lift runs on standard 110-watt power and has a useful off-charge beep notification.
Here is a host of other reasons you should consider a stair lift manufactured by Staying Home:
- Nothing attaches to the wall. All the weight is on the stair steps
- High seat backs and low foot rests on both models
- High quality stitching on the seats
- Very low profile track only 2 and 1/2 inches tall, and only 6 and 1/2 inches wide
- 8 foot sections of track weigh only 36 pounds, all aluminum
- Obstruction safety sensors on both, the chassis and the foot rest with beep notification
- 20 trips in reserve if the power goes out
- Plugs in to standard 110 power
- Off charge beep notification
- Wireless seat and landing controls sensing constant pressure
- Chassis mounted auxiliary control switch
- Ultra smooth starts and stops due to rack and pinion drive
- Interior gear rack means no cables to break
- Wireless remotes for upper and lower landings
- Armrests that fold up
The product works fine. There needs to be mention in the installation instructions if the power track comes apart that it can on go back together one way. Other than that it was a breeze to install.
Thanks Marvin. We appreciate the feedback and have just published installation videos here to make the install process a little easier. We hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
First, we had a scheduling issue and the people at Assisted-Lifting expedited the lift so it would be ready in time for my return home from surgery. Second, the installation went smoothly, with one minor glitch that tech support helped us with immediately. The lift is working perfectly for me. Thank you!
Thanks for your review Mary. We're so glad that everything worked out and hope for a quick recovery. Thank you!
We received the Lifetime Warranty Stair Lift in four (4) boxes, 2 sections of track. My son and I installed it in about four (4) hours. It is an excellent chair, very good quality. My 96 year old mother can now access the upstairs of our house where the bathrooms with showers are located. It's wonderful. The installation instructions were great although you have to carefully read and understand them .. your chair's safe operation depends on it; if in doubt about your abilities have a professional install it. All in all a great purchase. Wonderful addition to our home.
Thanks for your thorough review Michael! We have just published installation videos here to help with those performing their own installation. We also want to make sure that everyone knows that the factory is available over the phone to answer any questions if you are unsure at any point during the installation process. Thanks again Michael!
It works well
use is as expected, Installation good your instructions and or you engineering dept. needs to be more help on the phone.
Thanks Jack, glad to hear your enjoying the stair lift, but our apologies for the experience you had with the factory. We take this feedback seriously, as our tech support is usually extremely helpful over the phone.