The Hercules 750 Commercial Vertical Lift is the ideal turnkey vertical platform lift for outdoor or indoor commercial applications which includes Platform and Upper Landing Gates and Call/Send for both levels. Perfect for businesses, municipal buildings, colleges, churches, theaters, and more. The non-skid epoxy coated floor and galvanized steel panel is weather resistant, even in the harshest conditions.
A 750 pound weight capacity is standard on the Hercules. Great for lifting large wheelchairs and two people at one time.
The acme screw direct drive makes the Hercules the smoothest and quietest lift on the market. Being battery powered, the lift and its automatic self-lowering folding ramp (standard) will even work during a power outage.
Safety features include under platform obstruction detection, emergency stop switch, anti-skid floor surface, emergency alarm, and much more.
To learn more about the Hercules 750 Commercial Vertical Lift, call and speak with our experienced VPL experts today.
If you need a fully enclosed Vertical Lift, see our Hercules 750 Commercial Enclosed Vertical Platform Lift.
- Lifting Capacity - 750 lb
- Standard Lift Height - 64"
- Maximum Lift Height - 64"
- Lift Speed (FPM) - 12
- Arrives Assembled - No
- Drive System - Direct Drive ACME Screw
- Battery Powered Option - Yes
- Constant Pressure Platform Control - Yes
- Alarm Button - Included
- Platform Type - Non-skid (Epoxy crushed and recycled tires)
- Platform Size - 36"W x 54"L
- Optional Platform Sizes - N/A
- Platform Configuration - Straight-Thru Access
- Optional Platform Configurations - N/A
- Grab Rail - Included
- Maximum Stops - 2
- Portable - No