Designed from the ground up to be as cost-efficient as possible, the Stratos Residential Wheelchair Lift is priced to be competitive with shorter units but built to accommodate most residential applications with ease.
Available in heights from 4 to 6 feet and for use indoors and out.
- Automatic, folding access ramp.
- Available in AC and DC models
- Solid platform with non-skid surface for added safety.
- Solid 36" high guard panels.
- Weather-resistant design for indoor and outdoor use.
- Constant pressure, paddle switch controls with emergency stop button.
- Sensitive safety pan on bottom of platform stops the lift if it meets an obstruction.
- Lifting Height - 4'-6' (53" to 77")
- Rated Load - 600 pounds
- Drive - Belt drive Acme screw / 90 VDC 1/3HP motor. Optional 24 VDC battery powered unit
- Power Supply - 115 VAC - 20 Amp grounded circuit
- Control circuit - 24 VAC (Low Voltage Controls)
- Platform - 36" x 48" with 36" high solid guard panels and automatic folding ramp
- Footprint - 50" x 70"
- Speed - 10 fpm
- Controls - Rocker switch with emergency stop (key switch optional)
- Manual lowering - Provided
- Safety design standard - ASME A18.1, Section 5 - Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts
- Safety Design - CSA B44.1 / ASME 17.5 - Elevator and Escalator Equipment
- Safety Features - Safety Pan, Final limit, Acme safety nut with monitor, Non-skid surface.
- Warranty - 1-Year parts/ with Premium Protect Package* see details on warranty certificate