- Made in the USA
- 15 feet of track included
- Deluxe padded seat with extra length fold up arms
- Wireless remotes
- Swivel seat locks in place at landing
- Seat belt
- 350 pound capacity
This lifetime warranty stair lift is made in the USA, with all American parts and labor, by people who have been making stair lifts for over 15 years. It improves mobility and provides peace of mind for homeowners who have trouble walking up and down their own stairs. Meeting the needs of seniors and the disabled, this stair chair lift comes with generous options to enhance the ride and provide full control for the user. An advanced rack and pinion drive and a quiet motor make for a smooth start and a pleasant ride while the soft start-and-stop feature can be used at any time along the way.
This is one of the best values for a chair lift on the market due to its superior quality, 350lb weight limit, and super comfort seat with high back and longer folding armrests. It also has a deluxe retractable seatbelt for greater security during operation. This home chair lift runs on standard 110-watt power and has a useful off-charge beep notification.
Here is a host of other reasons you should consider a stair lift manufactured by Staying Home:
- Nothing attaches to the wall. All the weight is on the stair steps
- High seat backs and low foot rests on both models
- High quality stitching on the seats
- Very low profile track only 2 and 1/2 inches tall, and only 6 and 1/2 inches wide
- 8 foot sections of track weigh only 36 pounds, all aluminum
- Obstruction safety sensors on both, the chassis and the foot rest with beep notification
- 20 trips in reserve if the power goes out
- Plugs in to standard 110 power
- Off charge beep notification
- Wireless seat and landing controls sensing constant pressure
- Chassis mounted auxiliary control switch
- Ultra smooth starts and stops due to rack and pinion drive
- Interior gear rack means no cables to break
- Wireless remotes for upper and lower landings
- Armrests that fold up
Cargo Tray Attachment
Call or Email to request the Cargo Tray Attachment or $215.
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Dimensions: 15" Depth x 28" Long x 5" Tall
- Straps to arms using Velcro straps, making it quick and easy to put on and take off.
We just had stairlift installed today so long term use would not be noted at this time but we have used it a number of times it is very sturdy and has been working really good . We do not need it at this time but the purchase was just in case.So we are very satisfied at this time.
What's not to like. All quality components, clear well written instructions, even an engineer could install it! Makes my wife's life easier, and the grand kids enjoy it too! I'd recommend it to anyone needing a stair lift. I'd even install it for the price of a good dinner. Too soon to rate it for reliability etc, but I am sure it will be fine for years to come. Regards Andrew Cempa Major, USA RET Combat Engr
very pleased, seems to be well constructed.
Thanks Tom, we agree that this is the highest quality stair lift on the market. After working with all of the major brands, this unit has the highest customer satisfaction rate. Give us a call if you need anything all!
I didn’t think I would ever need a Chair Lift, but I was sure wrong. One of the best things I have ever bought, Living with COPD [ IPF ] the laundry room steps are a breeze now. Made life a lot easier now. Thank You
Fantastic, the directions were easy and everything for the installation was in good condition. Mother in law loves the chair. You were the only company that helped me. Thank you!
Thanks Jonathan, we enjoyed working with you!