The Quick Serve-200 Dumbwaiter can make daily tasks a breeze when it comes to transporting heavy or bulky items between floors. Whether you're moving laundry to the utility room, sending groceries to the kitchen, or lifting firewood to the living room, the Quick Serve Dumbwaiters' 200-pound weight capacity makes it more than capable for most household dumbwaiter applications. A shelf is included but can easily be removed to transport any taller items. Optional larger car size has a 300-pound weight capacity. With ETL Certification, the Quick Serve Dumbwaiter is approved for commercial applications when properly equipped to local jurisdiction requirements.
Driven by a chain drive machine that can be mounted at the top or bottom of the hoistway, the Quick Serve Plus travels at up to 32 fpm along aluminum guide rails. Instant safeties prevent the car from falling in the event of a chain failure, while the mechanical limit switches provide over travel protection and slack chain detection. For added safety, interlocks come standard, preventing the doors from opening unless the car is present, and preventing the car from moving until the door is closed.
Call/send stations allow you to send and retrieve the dumbwaiter from any level and feature "car here" and "in-use" indicator lights.
Not sure if the Quick Serve will work for you? We offer custom car sizes and configurations, as well as a number of custom finishes and options.
To learn more about the Quick Serve Dumbwaiter, give our dumbwaiter experts a call today.
- Max Travel - Standard 12'
- Max Travel - Optional 51'
- Car Size - Standard 20Wx20D or 24Wx24D and 30H or 36H
- Car Size - Optional Min car size for side mount rails: 14Wx17D, for rear mount rails, 14Wx14D. Max car size 30Wx30D.
- Stops - Standard 2
- Stops - Optional 3 or 4
- Weight Capacity - Standard 200 pounds
- Weight Capacity - Optional 300 pounds
- Stainless Steel Panel Option Yes
- Hardwood Door Option Yes
- Straight Through Car Option Yes
- 90° Car Option No
Recommended Door Sizes
The below measurements will allow us to custom cut the rail to fit your application perfectly. Include these measurements in the "Enter Your Measurements Here" field.
We encourage you to call and we will go over each measurement with you.
- 1st Floor Sill Height (inches)
- 1st Floor to 2nd Floor (inches)
- 2nd Floor Sill Height (inches)
- 2nd Floor to 3rd Floor (inches)
- 3rd Floor Sill Height (inches)
- 3rd Floor to 4th Floor (inches)