This is a highly superior outdoor lift to all other makes and models.
COVID-19 has triggered fluctuations in steel pricing and supply chains, resulting in the All Aluminum Wheelchair Lift being offered at comparable pricing compared to steel-manufactured lifts.
- If the application is outdoors, this is the lift we recommend.
- If the application is in a costal environment with salty air, this is the lift we recommend.
- If the application will be installed inside a home or commercial site with an existing shaftway, this is the lift we recommend. (fits through any doorway, even for tall towers!)
Rust-Free - all aluminum construction is ideal for outdoor applications. All other steel lifts will rust over time.
Modular - installing a tall lift (over 52”) indoors usually requires opening up walls and using hoists to move the lift into place. This lift’s modular design is lightweight, fits through a doorway, and comes in modular sections that easily fit together, and can be installed in existing closed shaftways.
Shipping - shipping is typically a large hidden cost with most vertical lifts. The all aluminum construction and modular design of this lift contribute to lower shipping costs compared to other lifts. When shopping around be sure to include shipping prices in your comparisons, as well as the type of delivery included. Some lifts need to be picked up at the shipping terminal, while others will be delivered directly to your site.
- Adjustable tower height (can be adjusted in the field)
- Adjustable platform size (can be adjusted in the field)
- Reversible gates (can be adjusted in the field)
- Battery operation runs on two 12V batteries
- Smooth, quiet ride via cable-drum system
- Optional solar power system (easy setup - no electrician required)
• Aluminum construction
• Battery operation 15 to 20 trips with no recharge
• Adjustable tower height in the field
• Optional acrylic windows in guard rails
• Reversible gates
• Lift height up to 12 ft
• 750 lbs capacity
• 3/8in aircraft cable drive
• Meets ANSI A18.1
• Wireless Call/Sends
• Powder coat finish
• AWS certified construction
• Proudly made in the USA!!
• High efficiency MPPT Solar Charge Controller for off-grid applications
• Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99%.
• MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking)
• 4-stage battery charging algorithm (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization)
• Electronic protection: Overcharging, over-discharging, overload and short circuit.
• Controller monitors battery temperature and makes optimal adjustments
• 3 separate circuit breakers: Solar Panel-Controller, Battery Bank-Controller and Controller-Lift
• Error Codes are indicated on built in LCD screen for easy troubleshooting weather-resistant controller enclosure.
• Designed for combination of weather resistance and heat dissipation.
• LED meters on outside of enclosure display voltage of Solar Panel and Lift batteries.
• Lockable disconnect
• Knock-out mounting hole patterns for mounting to 2-3/8” diameter pole or wall mount.
• 25’ of cable provided between Controller and Lift with sealed no strip easy-splice connector.
• If Controller is not mounted next to Solar Panel, PV cable extensions are optional (up to 300’ max.), includes sealed MC4 disconnects.
• 8’ galvanized pole for mounting Solar Panel and Controller Enclosure.
• Adjustable aluminum brackets allow for optimal adjustment of direction and seasonal solar tilt.
• Heavy duty cover
- Hoistway Drawing - 90-Degree Left Pitted
- Hoistway Drawing - 90-Degree Left
- Hoistway Drawing - Entry/Exit Same Side Pitted
- Hoistway Drawing - Entry/Exit Same Side
- Hoistway Drawing - Straight Thru Pitted
- Hoistway Drawing - Straight Thru
- Drawing - Open
- Drawing - Open Free Standing
- Drawing - Open Free Standing Pitted
- Drawing - Open Pitted
- Drawing - Top Landing Gate 36"
- Drawing - Top Landing Gate 42"