• High efficiency MPPT Solar Charge Controller for off-grid applications
• 4-stage battery charging algorithm (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization)
• Electronic protection: Overcharging, over-discharging, overload and short circuit.
Controller monitors battery temperature and makes optimal adjustments
• 3 separate circuit breakers: Solar Panel-Controller, Battery Bank-Controller and Controller-Lift
• Error Codes are indicated on built in LCD screen for easy troubleshooting weather-resistant controller enclosure.
• Designed for combination of weather resistance and heat dissipation.
• LED meters on outside of enclosure display voltage of Solar Panel and Lift batteries.
• Lockable disconnect
• Knock-out mounting hole patterns for mounting to 2-3/8” diameter pole or wall mount.
• 25’ of cable provided between Controller and Lift with sealed no strip easy-splice connector.
• If Controller is not mounted next to Solar Panel, PV cable extensions are optional (up to 300’ max.), includes sealed MC4 disconnects.
• 8’ galvanized pole for mounting Solar Panel and Controller Enclosure.
• Adjustable aluminum brackets allow for optimal adjustment of direction and seasonal solar tilt.
• Heavy duty cover
- World's only solar powered outdoor unit
- Solar power - electric option available
- Plated rack & pinion gear
- Anodized aluminum rail
- Protective coating on circuit board
- Plated track brackets
- Plated chassis frame
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty canvas cover
- Sealed switches & waterproof connections
- Outdoor grade powder coating
- Neutral gray color
- Folds to within 11” of the wall
- Attaches to stairs, not the wall
- Narrow, low profile track (2.5” tall x 6.5” wide)
- Obstruction sensors on chassis & footrest with audio beep notification
- Battery power allows 20 trips during power outages
- Top & bottom landing charge stations
- Audio beep notification when unit is not seated on charge stations
- Rocker switch conveniently located on either side of seat
- Smooth starts & soft stops
- Constant pressure controls
- Wireless remote controls for upper & lower landings
- Chassis mounted install switch simplifies installation
- Quickly installs on left or right side of stairway
- Rack and pinion drive with concealed gear rack
- Low-to-the-floor footrest
- 3” to 6” horizontal extension at top landing
- 25 to 45 degree angle applications
- 350 lbs capacity
Cargo Tray Attachment
Call or Email to request the Cargo Tray Attachment or $215.
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Dimensions: 15" Depth x 28" Long x 5" Tall
- Straps to arms using Velcro straps, making it quick and easy to put on and take off.