A versatile accessibility lift for all conditions, the Trus-T-Lift overcomes daily accessibility challenges with ease. Engineered for use inside and outdoors, the Trus-T-Lift is compact, simple to install and can be quickly configured for almost any setting.
With easy-to-use controls and a design that prioritizes rider independence, the Trus-T-Lift is a safe and intuitive way for riders to travel up to 14ft.
Ask us about upgrading to the upper and lower gates to glass and aluminum for
This package includes:
- 28 Inch or 52 Inch Lifting Height with Straight-Through Entry/Exit (90-Degree entry/exit optional)
- Solid Platform with Safety Plate
- 18" Extra Long Toe Plate
- Solid Handrail
- Control Wall Extension
- Toggle Remote Call Station (Two Direction Toggle)
- Interlock For Upper Gate Wired
- Upper Gate INCLUDED
- Carriage Gate with Interlock
- Commercial Wiring (includes emergency bell and light pack)
- Constant Pressure Operations
- 750lb Capacity
- 8 Feet/Minute Travel Speed
- Direct Geared Belt Drive Technology-- No slippage and reliable lifting capacity
- Non-Load Bearing Back Up Safety Nut
- Non-Skid Platform Surface
- 110VAC, 1 Phase, 15A, Dedicated Circuit
- UL/CSA Certified
- Powder Coated Steel Finishes
- Emergency Stop Button
- Keyed Lock Out Standard
RAM's commercial vertical platform lift is built on a double nut screw drive arrangement that is purely electro-mechanical and avoids machine rooms and hydraulics.
RAM has bee perfecting the screw drive system for over 30 years and is one of the most economical and reliable lift systems available.
Lifts become more economical than ramps for applications where the rise is over 2 feet and in cases where there simply is not enough space to accommodate the 12:1 ratio for the grade on ramps (12 inches of run for 1 inch of rise).