The Cargo Lift is the perfect solution for any single family or commercial application. With its aluminum construction, 500 lb. capacity, battery-powered drive system and constant pressure remote controls, this lift is designed to provide easy, reliable cargo transport with safety and convenience. Paired with UL-listed door interlocks and various safety devices, this U.S.A. designed and manufactured lift provides an easy two-person installation and low-maintenance operation.
- Footprint: varies based on platform sizes: as small as 30 x 36 as large as 48” x 60”. Platform will be constructed of aluminum frame and steel spindles and have a capacity of up to 500 lbs. Standard platform is 36" x 36". For custom platform sizes, please call for a quote.
- Constant pressure remote controls at each landing. Up, down, optional key-switch, diagnostic LED light, and fob for remote use. Emergency light and ADA phone available upon request
- Capacity: 500 lbs. of cargo, luggage, materials, etc. NO RIDERS ALLOWED ON UNIT
- Battery powered with 24 VDC system. Design precludes any special outlets having to be wired into the home – eliminating need for a dedicated outlet to be installed in home or business.
- Aluminum track made of aircraft grade material for tower uprights
- Battery charges during full travel of unit
- 400 Watt motor with dual winding steel drums – 2:1 drive
- AWS certified welders
- Meets NEC standards for wiring
- Powder coated unit – aluminum platform assembly to eliminate rust with steel spindles for strength
- Manual lowering device
Designed, tested, assembled, in U.S.A.
- 1 year battery warranty – 2 year warranty on all other items
- Two 1/4" diameter, 7x19 GAC's (galvanized aircraft cables) support the car. Each cable with a breaking strength of 7,000 lbs
- Optional platform gates, optional top landing gates, optional full sized flush doors all available with approved interlocks
- Emergency unlocking device for door lock / gate
- UL Listed door interlock - senses door is both closed and locked before allowing unit to operate
- Regular and final limit switche
- Slack cable safety switches and broken rope safety
Installation - Maintenance
- Two person installation - 7-16 team hours - installs at lower landing
- Can install on any load bearing wall or with tower support, can be free-standing
- Only maintenance - replacement of batteries in unit every 2-3 years
- Can mount directly to existing concrete or stud walls
- Breaks down to go through any doorway - perfect for existing unit replacement
- Can be installed in room with ceilings as low as 7'-6"
- U.S.A. designed, manufactured, and technical service support
- No pit, no machine room, no dedicated outlet required
- Electrical requirements are 110 volt, 2 amps