- The only stair lift with a Lifetime Warranty on moving parts, gears, and circuit board
- We cut the rail to fit your stairway at no extra charge
- Made in the USA with USA parts and labor
- No charge for seat color selections
- Deluxe padded seat with extra length fold up arms and retractable seatbelt
- 2 Wireless remotes included
- Swivel seat locks in place at landing
- 350 pound capacity - a good indication of overall quality
This lifetime warranty stair lift is made in the USA, with all American parts and labor, by people who have been making stair lifts for over 15 years. It improves mobility and provides peace of mind for homeowners who have trouble walking up and down their own stairs. Meeting the needs of seniors and the disabled, this stair chair lift comes with generous options to enhance the ride and provide full control for the user. An advanced rack and pinion drive and a quiet motor make for a smooth start and a pleasant ride while the soft start-and-stop feature can be used at any time along the way.
This is one of the best values for a chair lift on the market due to its superior quality, 350lb weight limit, and super comfort seat with high back and longer folding armrests. It also has a deluxe retractable seatbelt for greater security during operation. This home chair lift runs on standard 110-watt power and has a useful off-charge beep notification.
Here is a host of other reasons you should consider a stair lift manufactured by Staying Home:
- Nothing attaches to the wall. All the weight is on the stair steps
- High seat backs and low foot rests on both models
- High quality stitching on the seats
- Very low profile track only 2 and 1/2 inches tall, and only 6 and 1/2 inches wide
- 8 foot sections of track weigh only 36 pounds, all aluminum
- Obstruction safety sensors on both, the chassis and the foot rest with beep notification
- 20 trips in reserve if the power goes out
- Plugs in to standard 110 power
- Off charge beep notification
- Wireless seat and landing controls sensing constant pressure
- Chassis mounted auxiliary control switch
- Ultra smooth starts and stops due to rack and pinion drive
- Interior gear rack means no cables to break
- Wireless remotes for upper and lower landings
- Armrests that fold up
How To Measure & What To Expect
Cargo Tray Attachment
Call or Email to request the Cargo Tray Attachment or $215.
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Dimensions: 15" Depth x 28" Long x 5" Tall
- Straps to arms using Velcro straps, making it quick and easy to put on and take off.
Additional Options (call)
If interested in any of the following options, please call and we will be glad to add these options for you.
- Cargo tray attachment ($215)
- Arm extension - 2 inches on either side ($230)
- Chassis custom color ($310)
- Track custom color ($462)
- Cargo tray ($230)
- Tall brackets ($39)
- Key switch ($77)
We installed ourselves, tech support was good about answering our questions.
I have been having problems with arthritis in knees, and some days are very painful just to go up steps. My husband and I were raised by farmers and farmed all our lives, so we both learned early in life to do much of our own fix-its just to save some money. So, we both tackled the installation of this product. We called tech support a couple times, just to make sure on a couple of things, and found them very helpful. The install went well, and the stair chair works well, and it sure is nice having less pain just to get up out of the basement in our own home. Thank you assisted-lifting.com!
Would highly recommend!
We did our own installation and while there were some challenges overall the installation went great. The product itself is wonderful, it has been a lifesaver for our mom (heart condition). The customer service has been excellent. I would highly recommend this company and product to anyone needing a lift.
Overall we like the stair lift. The issues we have is with the instructions and labeling of parts. It took 5 hrs to install because we had to spend so much time figuring out what went where. The electrical harnesses were not labeled and were not readily available to be plugged in. The end caps were installed on the wrong rail (for shipping purposes?)…didn’t make any sense and there were no notes in the instructions. It took 5 hrs to install but should have taken two hrs if everything had been labeled correctly and the instructions were written and illustrated more effectively.
Amazing chair lift and great quality
We bought this chair lift for my mother in law who moved in to our upstairs apartment. Shipping was adequate and my husband was able to install it by himself in a couple of hours. The instructions need a little work, but other than that its an amazing chair. Customer service was awesome as well. If you need a reliable product, I definitely recommend this company.
Happy with the Outcome.
Giving the measurements and having the track prep cut was the way to go. I installed it by myself and it wasn't real difficult. Have had it for a month and am very pleased with the quality and operation of the chair.
Thank you James. Give us a call if you need anything at all.