- The only stair lift with a Lifetime Warranty on moving parts, gears, and circuit board
- We cut the rail to fit your stairway at no extra charge
- Made in the USA with USA parts and labor
- No charge for seat color selections
- Deluxe padded seat with extra length fold up arms and retractable seatbelt
- 2 Wireless remotes included
- Swivel seat locks in place at landing
- 350 pound capacity - a good indication of overall quality
This lifetime warranty stair lift is made in the USA, with all American parts and labor, by people who have been making stair lifts for over 15 years. It improves mobility and provides peace of mind for homeowners who have trouble walking up and down their own stairs. Meeting the needs of seniors and the disabled, this stair chair lift comes with generous options to enhance the ride and provide full control for the user. An advanced rack and pinion drive and a quiet motor make for a smooth start and a pleasant ride while the soft start-and-stop feature can be used at any time along the way.
This is one of the best values for a chair lift on the market due to its superior quality, 350lb weight limit, and super comfort seat with high back and longer folding armrests. It also has a deluxe retractable seatbelt for greater security during operation. This home chair lift runs on standard 110-watt power and has a useful off-charge beep notification.
Here is a host of other reasons you should consider a stair lift manufactured by Staying Home:
- Nothing attaches to the wall. All the weight is on the stair steps
- High seat backs and low foot rests on both models
- High quality stitching on the seats
- Very low profile track only 2 and 1/2 inches tall, and only 6 and 1/2 inches wide
- 8 foot sections of track weigh only 36 pounds, all aluminum
- Obstruction safety sensors on both, the chassis and the foot rest with beep notification
- 20 trips in reserve if the power goes out
- Plugs in to standard 110 power
- Off charge beep notification
- Wireless seat and landing controls sensing constant pressure
- Chassis mounted auxiliary control switch
- Ultra smooth starts and stops due to rack and pinion drive
- Interior gear rack means no cables to break
- Wireless remotes for upper and lower landings
- Armrests that fold up
How To Measure & What To Expect
Cargo Tray Attachment
Call or Email to request the Cargo Tray Attachment or $215.
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Dimensions: 15" Depth x 28" Long x 5" Tall
- Straps to arms using Velcro straps, making it quick and easy to put on and take off.
Stair Lift Dimensional Drawing
New lift for my handicapped wife
Easy to follow instructions and install. Perfect assistance for my wife getting up and down the stairs. Now we don’t have to move our bedroom downstairs.
Love reading reviews like these David!
My son and I installed this lift to accommodate My Senior father who is moving in with us. The install went mostly well. We both thought the written directions would have been easier to follow if simply by changing the format into discreet tasks and including more diagrams. The install was a success and allows my Dad to move in with us. Overall it was a win.
Thank you Mitch. We're always looking to improve our installation instructions. A new draft is in the works that we believe is more concise, and also includes more visuals.
glad it is here. not well enough to use it yet.
The chair works great. Great price. Little delay on installation, but the installer was great. Well worth the delay.
It’s nice but
The foot stool is very loose so that when is moved to the down position it flops down hard.