- Lifetime Warranty
- Deluxe padded seat with extra length fold up arms
- Wireless remotes
- Made in the USA
Here is a host of other reasons you should consider a stair lift with a lifetime warranty:
- Nothing attaches to the wall. All the weight is on the stair steps
- High seat backs and low foot rests
- High quality stitching on the seats
- Very low profile track only 2 and 1/2 inches tall, and only 6 and 1/2 inches wide
- 14 foot sections of track weigh only 36 pounds, all aluminum
- Obstruction safety sensors on both, the chassis and the foot rest with beep notification
- 20 trips in reserve if the power goes out
- Plugs in to standard 110 power
- Off charge beep notification
- Wireless seat and landing controls sensing constant pressure
- Chassis mounted auxiliary control switch
- Ultra smooth starts and stops due to rack and pinion drive
- Interior gear rack means no cables to break
- Wireless remotes for upper and lower landings
- Armrests that fold up
How To Measure & What To Expect
Cargo Tray Attachment
Call or Email to request the Cargo Tray Attachment or $215.
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Dimensions: 15" Depth x 28" Long x 5" Tall
- Straps to arms using Velcro straps, making it quick and easy to put on and take off.
We bought 2 lifts. They are well made and easy to install. They work well.
seems to be very good quality.one switch was broken from shipping called friday afternoon and had the new one monday am. my only compliant would be i wish i had better communication during the building and shipping. paying upfront and not knowing how things were going is a little nerve racking
We are quite pleased with the double lifts. Dr. Guy Washington
Glad to hear it Dr. Guy!
In my experience, a very reliable company.
When my order was not shipped one week after the estimated shipping date, I became concerned because this was my first experience with Assisted-Lifting. With the prevalence of online and telephone scams targeting seniors I was hoping I had not become a victim. As a retired shop and engineering technology teacher and a long time DYI’er I was attracted to Assisted-Lifting because they sold the equipment without requiring you to use one of their installers. I emailed the company because of my concerns. I received an immediate reply. In addition I received a telephone call from Renae who explained the reason for the delay. She contacted the manufacturer and within days I received a shipping confirmation. The materials arrived soon by FedEx. I am impressed by the quality of the track and stair lift chairs. Also the installation instructions are very clear and concise. Definitely a 5 star provider.
Thank you Robert! We love reading reviews like these. We have had some slight delays due to COVID supply chain issues, but we're glad to have exceeded your expectations. Thanks again, and give us a call anytime.
Great Stair Chair !
My mother loves it ... helps her get upstairs to use the shower.